Narrative

A long time ago on the battlefields of the great war to german scientist fought the heart. There was a man that was in the caves and he uncovered something (Music) there were shooting all around and there was three man sent to stop it (Music) Roar. (Shotgun) getting reloaded, (Pow) Roar (Pow) he pulls out a axe (Hit) (Blood sounds coming out) (blade getting sharpened ) hit (blood sounds ) he pulls out a gun (Pow) (Minigun Pwwwwwwwwwwwwww) he pulls out a knife and stabs the unknown creatures. And”  they knew after that Amanda would keep them safe. “Eddie” thats not how you play you got it wrong” Amanda” eddie it’s my turn I get to choose what I play Eddie”  but you don’t know how to play girls all know to not play with zombies and what they said was horrifying and terrifying. Because it got found millions of years after. (Josh) “ are you awake scott come on get up we have a mission. (Helicopters flying ) (Scott) “ ok lets go do the mission (Thump) “ they get on the helicopter and it flys and they are trying to get intel on proceas and they attack the village that was holding the intel on proceas. (Pow) (Pow) (Pow) (Pow)(Pow) they proceed and find a red door and kick it down and find a man with a paper and they did what they got to do. And got the paper and it had information about him and were is hiding out at so he goes to a abandoned field and they see a man with messed up cloths and one of the man try and talk to them but he gets eaten  by the monster so they shoot it and it just gets backs up (what the heck) and they all shoot it what is happening and they see more and they all

split up and shot every zombie (pwwwwwwwww) but it was not enough and the remaining people was scott and josh made it and it was unknown what happened to Be continued. 

One thought on “Narrative

1. Malo e lelei Tolati !
    I hope this was a fun activity to do ! Your Story seems like it was very fun and easy to do really . I like writing my own stories too ! It’s like you’re in your own world using your imagination to write something amazing . Have a great day and never give up !
    From Niah !